Ludia Forums

Battle at big rock video

20 Likes

OMG thanks! I was looking for if, but missed it, so I thought that I’d just have to live without watching it. But with this being here, imma be watching this on repeat xDDD

2 Likes

I wish it was longer! That was pretty awesome.

1 Like

When the daughter was pointing out how cute the dinosaur baby was, I knew that poor thing was in serious trouble. Lol :sweat_smile::grimacing::confounded::sob:

It was neat to see the Nasutoceratops and Allosaurus in action. I also liked the credits scene with Steggy. :heart:

2 Likes

The shot with the Allosaurus face off with the parents was deserving of a wallpaper or desktop.

7 Likes

There was quite some horror there, to be trapped while a giant carnivore attacks.

2 Likes

That…was awesome.

The fact that they showed competence is holding off the Allosaurus was refreshing.

4 Likes

And yeah, I saw the film live, and I enjoyed it a lot. I even filmed my reaction to it lol

Looks like that Allosaurus is missing a “dig in” ability :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I really enjoyed this. My girlfriend and I thought it was really awesome.

I’m looking forward to JW3. This takes things into a new direction.

3 Likes

Omg I was like that little girl at her age. I knew hundreds of dinosaurs, plus some that most didn’t know. And I bet that if I was in her situation, I’d be chilling in the trailer watching the fight xDDD

The mother was all like - “maybe we shouldn’t watch this,”
and the daughter was like - “uuuh, no. Imma watch this fight” xDDD

Props to her! She literally saved her parents from being eaten alive! With a crossbow no less! She deserves a BA-badge! :muscle::ok_hand::clap::facepunch:

4 Likes

I was squealing with excitement at work today while watching the video at lunchtime. When just saying “dinosaurs” and the managers go “okay” and back away into their office, maybe it means I have a reputation at work… :laughing:

Klayton Fioriti has even done a his thoughts on the short.

2 Likes

I thought it was awesome. However, I wish that it was longer than 8 minutes.

2 Likes

I found the directing a bit cheap. The interaction between people and dinos was a tad unrealistic. When the allosaurus was trying to get the kid hanging from the table the camera shots were horrible. I guess I’m spoiled and used to better and high budget stuff, but the CGI was pretty decent and fun. I enjoyed it nonetheless! 7/10

The screaming kid should’ve died lol

4 Likes

Did anyone wonder how that kid was able to fire 2 arrows directly after each other with only one crossbow? She must very quick with reloading, or are there already automatic ones??

1 Like

Got a little help from Daryl from The Walking Dead, but the actor was too expensive to show on screen.

It was a double crossbow it said earlier in the film