Ludia Forums

Battle button stuck on 'collect' in the battle menu

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: The green button on the battle menu screen says ‘collect’ instead of ‘battle’ as if it wants me to collect a reward. However, nothing happens when I press it. The same thing applies for the collect button in the last DNA Tournament tab.

Area is was found in: Battle Menu

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- I have a feeling it occurred when I navigated to that DNA tournament and then backed out without participating in the event.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: this is the first time this has happened to me.

What type of device are you using? Samsung Galaxy A50

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I have the same problem @Matt_Shenk. This is stopping me from getting my daily brachi dna because I can’t get the DBI. I’m going to tag a mod. @Ned

I’ve informed our team about this :mag: . Thank you!

Yep I also have the same problem with no way to fix it.

Any solution on this yet? Missing out on the epic DNA.

Hey Primal, if you’re having issues with the collect button, could I ask you to contact our team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email?

Thank you.

I did about 4 days ago. Still no reply. I can see others having the same issue for more than 13 days. I am missing out on the epic DNA because I am not able to do PVP battle and therefore not able to get Daily Battle Incubator. @Ned, are you able to give the support team a nudge to find a resolution for this issue? Thanks.

Hey Primal, if you’re still waiting for a reply from our team, could you send me a private message of your support key? I’d be happy to check on this for you.

Thanks!

Support have contacted me. Thanks Ned.

1 Like