Battle coins keep decreasing!

Everytime I battle there’s less and less coins. I’m on the third arena and it doesn’t add up but decreases and increases but it’s not right!!

Yeah, you do get gradually fewer coins the more times that you battle in one sitting. It’s a mechanic that forces players to go out and get coins from Supply Drops instead of farming coin via the Battle Arena–otherwise there’d be no real reason for players to get out of the house except to seek out dinosaurs just out of their drone radius.

If you’re looking to maximize the amount of coin you get out of the arena, I recommend only battling when you have an empty incubator slot to fill. If you’re more interested in getting to a higher arena, then going out and collecting coin from Supply Drops is your best option.

Best of luck and happy hunting!

No the amount of coins given to go towards the next arena keep being given then taken away. You automatically get the battle coins. Not the ones you can use to evolve.

Ohh…So you mean the trophies for the Battle Arena?

Well, every time you lose a battle, you lose trophies. Every time you win, you earn trophies.

That’s really all there is to it, I’m afraid. It has nothing to do with fairness or unfairness–that’s the in-game mechanic for the arena. So while it might seem unfair that you’re not progressing as fast as you’d like, spend some time leveling up your team and you should see some positive results.