Battle Display Issue - Card didn't flip - no hp, level & dmg showing

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
Cards did not flip when going into battle.
Could not choose first dino. (Game chose for me after count down)
Did not display dino levels
Did not display dino heath bar
Did not display damage in fight.
Could not see what dino I was selecting till after I picked a card.
Did not show the “You won!” till after I killed and reloaded the game
I received 2 incubators. At least I got something for the poor game performance.

Area is was found in:
Fallen Kingdom Arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Play pvp battles. Things like this happen often.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
This was the first on this particular one but had battle go in and not display anything.

What type of device are you using:
Ipad

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I’m sorry to hear that happened @Oriondestiny. I’ve heard similar issues of this happening to other players as well and it’s usually caused by a connection error when the battle initiates. Immediately force closing and relaunching the game should fix the issue and also making sure that you’re connected to a stable internet connection before entering the Arena could help as well.
However, our team is still actively working on our end, towards improving the stability of the game and we hope that future updates will help minimize these issues from occurring as well.
If you’re still having any more issues, feel free to email our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: cannot choose first creature, have to close game completely and re-open, once game has loaded back both creatures are loaded in but battle has continued as if nothing has happened. More often than not resulting in two of my creatures being defeated and guaranteeing a loss.

Area is was found in: All Arena areas

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Seeming random in arena battle
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Frequently, has occurred about 6 times in the last two weeks

What type of device are you using: IPhone 7

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)