Ludia Forums

Battle Freeze Bug still around

Got stuck on the second round for today’s Basic Bout.

As usual, the only thing working was “Flee.”

Really tired of losing energy to this thing, guys.

3 Likes

Welcome to the club…

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, @DukeTheGreat and @R_M_MacFru. If you haven’t already, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and device information so our team can investigate? Thanks!

2 Likes

I will give support another try. I have over 40 images like the one I posted. Here’s one from about 10 mins ago during a Alpha fight.

I was giving that Alpha a hard time before I lost my round.

2 Likes

Boardfreeze although matches available, auto didn‘t work (Video)

1 Like

The Screen went Black before I could select Autoplay. Then game shut down.

I noticed that my game is sometimes randomly breaking down since two days by enemy Thunderdrums using its ability. This issue with screen wants black and game breaks down afterwards is exactly what‘s happening to me in this cases.

I’ve learned to accept the lose of 10-30 bolts daily. Been a way of life since 2 game updates ago.

Now I’m unable to cash in a Premium Draft Card.

1 Like

Hey DukeTheGreat, could you try restarting your game and see if you’re able to use the draft card after the restart? If you’re still having issues, please do not hesitate to contact our support team and they can take a closer look at this.

1 Like

Tried again. It Failed

1 Like

In the lower right hand corner it says Summon 10 +1 5000 Runes.

That doesn’t look right at all, should be 4000 Runes.

1 Like

It’s all screwed up. Still can’t cash in my Premium draft card.

1 Like

Hey DukeTheGreat, I’m sorry that didn’t work. If you haven’t already, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can assist you further with this? Thanks!

1 Like

Still there.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, DukeTheGreat. May I ask if you have reached out to our support team yet? If so, please continue your messages with our team, and they’ll try their best to assist you with this.

1 Like

Yes, I reached out to them & returned a reply to their questions.

1 Like

Last contact from support was August 23rd

I’m sorry you’re still having issues, DukeTheGreat. Have you heard from our support team yet? If not, please send me a private message on the forum of your support key or the email address you used to contact our team.

I would be happy to check on this for you.

1 Like

Going into another weekend and this is what the Dev have me playing on. Can’t get to any of my draft cards. Contact stated they were working on it…

How old is post???

Correct answer by a Clan Leader will get my Viking team for 1 to 2 weeks. Every reply will increase your chances of winning.

5500K PLUS team & has done over 240K

2 Likes

I too had this bug before for a week then it disappeared on its own,but yeah I can understand your frustration and that it is so annoying cause you can’t use a single draft token and get some 2* dragons to help you level up your dragons and maybe even a 4* or a 5* from a premium token if you have it.

1 Like