Battle freeze

Hey been experiencing a lot of issues with battles freezing up…would click the battle button it would go to the load screen and just stay there. Restart app causes it to open back up automatically at some point in the battle with lost rounds usually resulting in losing match and losing coin on top of that.

Lost 300++ medals from 10 lost battles due to the freezing issue yesterday.
Need to restrart all the time.
I’m getting frustrated.
Ludia needs to do something with their server. I noticed the issue is much more prevalent during peak times.

Hey Archer1984, I’m sorry to hear that the battle Arena is freezing up on you. I can understand how frustrating that can be. This sounds like it could be a connection issue with your device, however, turning your data connection off and back on could help with this. If you are connected to WiFi, you can try forgetting the connection on your device and reconnecting to it.

I would also recommend that you are on a stable internet connection before running the game and to stay on one connection because switching connections during gameplay could cause trouble with loading.

You can also see similar threads made by players which could be useful to you here:

If you disconnect from a battle, the AI will take over and continue the battle for you.

You can find out more about how AI works in battle by visiting this thread here:

If you are still having issues with this, you can contact our support team and they’ll be happy to assist you. You can email them here at support+forums@ludia.com. It will also be helpful if you could include your Support Key in the email.