Ludia Forums

Battle Glitch or Cheating?

I don’t use this forum often.
I play since day 1 but lately is getting annoying to play battles PVP or Tournaments when I clearly have the advantage or Im winning suddenly I cannot choose an attack or change dino, which turns to my team using the lowest attack and making me lose, this kind of freeze happens at any moment of the battle, is not a connection issue because mine is really reliable.

It pisses me off, because I’ve read here that if you don’t see your latest opponent it’s a bot, it causes to loose a lot!

This is known bug. Mostly happens, when you win speedtie. Game become unresponsive and choses basic attack. Only game restart help. You lose few turns though.

1 Like

That’s definitely frustrating, abraxasdraco! Sadly, this can happen if the game loses connection mid-battle. Usually, as Dinotris had suggested, force closing and relaunching the game should fix this.

However, if this is happening to you frequently, please do not hesitate to contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com, with your support key included in the email.

Thanks.