Battle glitches and losing trophies

I know it’s not just my account because my husband plays as well and it happens to us at the same time if we are both playing. I have lost so many trophies to game glitches. Often I start a battle and it times out to 0 and no challenger shows up and I’m stuck

I have to restart the game and of course the battle is already going on without me there to fight and usually results on a lose. I know my husband is having the same problem just as frequently. I know other players must be having it since I have engaged in battles where they aren’t fighting back and I hate it for them. I’m working really hard to get to th final arena and it is hard enough without these issues happening! I can do bad on my own guys!

*yes we are connected to a strong business WiFi so it’s not that.

love the game but please help guys! Those trophies are earned and it stinks to lose them like this!

Hey Kat_von_Hacke, I’m sorry to hear that this happened and I understand how frustrating it can be. Our team has been notified of a similar “timed out” issue, and they’re still looking into it. If you have any other information, reach out to our team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key to assist them with the investigation. If this is often happening, the troubleshooting steps on this thread here could be useful: Lost a battle I was winning

Thank you for all you do. I know there are a lot of gripes but overall you guys are doing a great job.