Ludia Forums

Battle in RANDOM arenas

I have been stuck on the same arena a long time and my suggestion is really simple. I would allow as you increase your trophies to unlock arenas but once you are looking for a battle I would put a randomizer for arenas between the ones you have unlocked to select a random arena for the battle. That way people would feel less monotonous to enter on PvP and would be able to enjoy all the arenas.

5 Likes

So from my understanding you want people from the Shores to be able to match anyone from any arena? Even the first arena? Or are you saying to just current l change the backdrop to look like any arena but your opponents are still in your same trophy range?

1 Like

I believe he means the second one

4 Likes

Yeah, I think it’s the second option. As for the first option, isn’t that pretty much what the matchmaker does anyway? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I think it only does that in shores though so basically anyone in nublar shores wether it’s lower or higher shores gets to battle each other instead of battling someone close to your trophy count a skill which is the reason why a lot of people complain about the arena because shores match making has lowered everyone and has backed up the arenas so much that people in the higher arenas like aviary library and depot face off against ridiculously over boosted creatures and can barely move up in the arena because of this. But anyways I hope soon ludia will come up with a fix for the arena soon.

1 Like

While I don’t think it’s a terrible idea, it won’t necessarily make PvP more enjoyable for me lol, I probably won’t care/notice after I’ve been through a few times.

I think it would be cool if the arena background could be randomized, battling in the same arenas can be boring (I know from experience in Sorna Marshes, Jurassic Ruins, and Lockwood Estate. :weary:)

I want to play in the old arenas without dropping or having to play the Campaign missions!

1 Like

Sorry,my english is not very good but yeah!! I meant the second one just to change locations ^^

No need to apologize your English is fine! I just misunderstood is all

1 Like