Ludia Forums

Battle keeps blanking out costing me the match

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: match keeps blanking out in the middle like this, suddenly glitching out after selecting attack. Sometimes restarting works, sometimes it doesn’t.

Area is was found in: arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Battle starts normally
Step 2 - Randomly occurs when selecting attack
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: periodically

What type of device are you using: iPhone X

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Seriously Ludia, why are you so bad at everything. It’s not bad enough that the combat is an rng hellscape, but you have to have these bugs that rob people of matches? I can’t even count the number of times I was about to win then this happens. It’s the most vile, infuriating feeling.

You know very well pvp is the core of the game and why people spend time and money building up dinos. So fix it. Look at other more successful games like Pokémon Go, if your business model was to build trust and fairness instead of perpetual boost sales you may actually have a player base.

I know it wasn’t on my end as my WiFi is excellent speed and I was right next to the router. If there’s any kind of connection problem, just restart or abort the match, simple. Better yet why don’t we have a way to forfeit? Or do you get satisfaction from making us suffer?

It’s these little, simple things that make the culture of a game.

4 Likes

Seriously this is getting absurd. And it only happens in the general arena not tournaments at least. At least it has that going for it.