Battle order glitch

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
Order of moves in rare tower for thursday is off.
Area is was found in:
Did multiple battles today to reproduce the behavior. When battling in the rare tower today facing the diplo gen 2 as the initial opponent, in the 2nd and 3rd battle the computer switched to the Edmonton, with a swap in stun move (against my thor, which I had selected the “defense shattering strike”, Edmonton switched in, landed the stun, which cancelled my “defense shattering strike”. I clicked “end turn” because I was stunned, and the Edmonton used a “superiority strike” move, and I used my “defense shattering strike” without selecting any other moves, i have a video recording of the battle to show as well. I did not click the “defense shattering strike” a second time, it immediately went into this attack after ending my turn from the stun. Please let me know if you need any more info, it didn’t cause any problems, but it was an out of order glitch.
How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: twice in the rare tower on 3/19

What type of device are you using: android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
Can provide a screen recording

Thanks for reporting this issue to us, Ben_Barrelman_Huckab. Could I ask you to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can better investigate this?

Thanks!