Ludia Forums

Battle Quest BS

I get a few bad pairing and now I have to dig myself out of a hole when I was close to completing the quest?
I earned 135 Trophy points, but the game is making losing count as never earning them in the first place.

Hey MisterCinephile, could you try restarting your game and see if the number changes? If it is still showing up as a negative number after the restart, please contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and our team could assist you further.

Thanks!

This has been happening with a number of the daily quests… I have seen others have similar white trophies going down when they lose and the quest was to “earn 40 trophies or whatever” . Same with damage not counting unless they actually win the battle

I’m sorry to hear that, Mkb617. Our team is aware of the issue with the Daily Quests, and they’re currently working on a solution for it.

Luckily I haven’t had any of those problems yet, other than damage not counting unless I win the battle, I just know there have been a lot of posts recently with multiple issues in the replies without actually matching the original topic.