Ludia Forums

Battle starting bug

every time i start a battle against real people or AI battles (strike towers) i need to reopen the game cause it just bugged out ,mostly this is the reason for losing all the time. pls fix it

Hey Albert_Sziklai, that sounds like there might be some issues with the connection of your game, could you try the troubleshooting steps here and see if it helps: Lost a battle I was winning
If you’re still having this problem after trying those steps, reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team could take a closer look at this.

My Ipad does this after a little while of play but my phone doesn’t. Also when battles do start, other displaying problems happen like cards flip but doesn’t show dinos. Battle attack buttons don’t display. Speed of who goes first doesn’t display. When you select an attack, the button disappears but nothing happens although the battle is going on and that is just not displaying.

This all happens at home connected to a 50Gb speed internet.

All these display and other game hang-ups is in the programming. I would think if they figured out how to fix a display issue in one aspect, it may fix them all.

The game itself should have its own cache file it could clear as it goes along like after every battle (friendly or foe) and after every darting and after reviewing and fusing session.

If I want to battle on my Ipad, I need to kill and reload the game first. But I always question, “Why do we users have to finagle with the game and our devises to get it to work properly… all the time?.. Constantly?” Dime a dozen programmers? Are we getting what Ludia paid for?

Thank you for helping me ,3 days ago i found a better method then the last (reopen the game and others). Now i have a faster solution to outplay this type of bug. Thx

1 Like