Ludia Forums

Battle strategies when using Hadros Lux

With players starting to create Hadros Lux, my latest YouTube video shows the strategies to beat some of the more common opponents (e.g. Maxima, Tenontorex, Thor, Monolometrodon to name just a few).

I hope you find it informative:
https://youtu.be/QC-lsoh0EpY

4 Likes

Gracias, espero más videos como ése

Muchas gracias / Thank you very much

Translated from Spanish

Thanks, I look forward to more videos like that

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Translated from Spanish

Thanks a lot

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Skoonasaurus is helpful against the Lux Raid. Always start off with Group Distraction, and work your way from there.

To be honest, I managed to do it with a level 22, non-boosted Skoonasaurus, but it was accompanied by two high leveled Thor and a Touramoloch.

I can see two Skoonasaurus working together with higher leveled creatures, but I can only see Thor working its way into the fold still.

1 Like

You might want to re-read the original post :wink:

oh damn it, I read that as ‘against Hadros Lux’.

I’m sorry, I want to curl up into a ball now ;;-;;

1 Like

No, I love the detail, thanks for sharing so I can use this strats to help my alliance mates :wink: