Battle Timer Countdown

Why do some players wait for the timer to run down? I’m in Battle to battle and find it irritating to wait. I know some people are actually thinking, but many dinosaurs you have 2 choices, so make a choice. Also when 2 dinosaurs are equally matched it should be the player who chooses his/her move first.

I let the counter run down when I meet someone in battle whose over leveled Stegodeus/Tragoditis puts up their shield immediately when coming out against my low level dino or a fully healthy indoraptor cloaking immediately against my half dead dino or a Monomimus cloaking right after they come out when they are 2-0 up.

In most cases if your opponent waits until the end … it is a robot.

If they are actually trying to figure out the best move and trying to think a couple moves ahead, it’s one thing. I do that sometimes.

When they’ve just given up and let it expire for the rest of the match, letting the system pick the move for them, I equate that to child having a temper tantrum and laying down on the floor to make your life miserable. There will always be those types in the game.

3 Likes

Delightfully petty

Maybe your opponent is having problems with the connection… Maybe he/she’s doing something else while he/she’s playing… Maybe he/she just got tired of your stupid evasive/cloak working all the time and just abandoned the battle… (in that case, it might have been me)

I think it’s the exact opposite. Bots usually always respond in 3-5 secs from start of timer.

If someone is not responding till timer end, my experience has been either:

• They are waiting for the Battle Timer and here the match started.
  • They just want to drop down trophies (many people don’t bother changing teams while doing this).
  • Some people give up looking at opponent’s stronger team/bad luck of RNG.
  • Other supposedly connection issues.
1 Like