Ludia Forums

Battle.times out

Anyone else having problems with Battle. I enter, it finds an opponent then it says I’ve lost connection. I click ok and it goes to Timed out due to inactivity.

10 Likes

Yes - I’m having the same issue.
And on the Heroic adventure too.

2 Likes

Last few challenges/battles I’ve done have errored out that it can’t reach the server. Cleared data, cache, uninstalled, rebooted, installed, dropped wifi for a different network - same issue.

Anyone else?

Edit: Theres already a thread on this. My bad.

2 Likes

Same error here

2 Likes

I’ve seen the same. I thought it was fixed but the problem is back.

I’ve tried both using 4G and Wifi, I’ve tried reinstalling and still I can’t enter either Challenge or Battle mode. Other apps work fine.

2 Likes

Same here with myself and others in my guild. I’m assuming something is going on with Ludia on their side

2 Likes

If the update wasn’t bad enough they are modifying the game (again) without stopping it. And everytime it get worse. No playtesting, no idea how high-end game works. Every new idea with some potential is implemented in the worst possible way killing all the good the previous method had. Improvisation as its worst.

1 Like

Seems especially bad today.

I’ve already lost a free run when I had to select Leave when Re-enter failed over and over. Somehow I was able to do one battle but now locked out of the entire game because reloading simply takes me to …reloading battle. I’ll likely lose my brawler chest. Tried to log in on a separate device and can’t get past the games opening splash screen. Says connection error and tries to restart game endlessly.

Players in guild reported same issue this morning in our Discord.

I think this is one of those times you owe the community an apology and compensation. Say you’re sorry, Ludia.

1 Like

Hey everyone, I’m sorry to hear that there seems to be some connection troubles going on during your battles. We’ve informed our team about this! :mag:

2 Likes

The 2 error codes I get are 233 and 106.

3 Likes

Game seems to be getting worse. Been bugged out all evening and lost at least two free runs due to it. Really frustrating.

3 Likes

Yup it’s gross. Lydia pls fixkthx

2 Likes

its not a battle only issue. It happens in instances or even just at the character select screen. All day long its been happening. I have deleted the app and reinstalled and it fixes the problem for maybe an hour, then it happens again and i gotta delete and reinstall all over. Clearing the cache did NOT work.

2 Likes

All day. For a game that relies so much on countdown timers, it is irritating.

2 Likes

same issue here, event games timing out

1 Like

Could play this morning…now same issue…game times out going to any page…tried restarting phone but didn’t help…lost out on daily challenges from this issue…please fix

Re: could play last night…now nothing…come on Ludia fix this serious issue

1 Like

The game locks up with a server timeout whether I’m trying Battle mode, or Challenge mode. This has been happening on and off for a few weeks now. Please fix this, Ludia.

1 Like

It’s not just PvP battles - it can impact PvE, challenges, guild chat, gear changes, everything. It’s been talked a great many times. Don’t waste your time with uninstalls, clearing cache, etc. If that works it’s mere coincidence, and due to the fact that it took a little bit of time to do. This problem is entirely server-side from the company, it has nothing to do with the client-side (users) of the app.

My unfortunate guess is that over the past few months a few servers have been cut off (re-designated to other company apps), which further exacerbates latency issues and connectivity that folks have been experiencing across the board. This would all be to save a bit of $$. The only thing that can be done is give it time. Keep trying every 15-30 minutes or so, or just try again tomorrow…

2 Likes

Same issues affecting everyone @Ludia_Developers please address

1 Like

Same issue

1 Like