Battles freezing/glitching

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: battles freezing constantly

Area is was found in: nebukar jungle arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- queue for battke
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: 1 in 10 battles at keast

What type of device are you using: Huawei P30 with 6gb ram. Info shows 3b available and I have ran the system optimiser to close any background apps. Happens on both home WiFi with 30mb connection and 4g with full signal. Not in a rural area. Costing me countless trophies and severely hampering progress as the battle freezes and then when it comes back 8 have lost a battle i should have won due to the bot server side carrying on the battle and selecting random Dino or default move

Anything else? In some cases rather than freeze it will just say opponent wins even if I have not taken my turn on and still have HP.

I’ve been having the same issue today. Kicked out of 6, after the battles had been progressing normally. In those, it took an overlong amount of time to get back in.
Then there were 3 where I had one or more attack button disappear, and the blank spot couldn’t be selected. In those, I couldn’t get back in in time, either.
Not to mention the time-outs.
:neutral_face:

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that your battles are freezing up, @Andy_Kennedy. If you’re connected to your WiFi or mobile network, could you try disabling the other to make sure that the signal is not jumping back and forth?

If you’re still having issues after doing that, please do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and our team could investigate further. Thanks!

I am having this same issue across two different devices and on wifi and broadband. The battle screen becomes laggy / or freezes, and It’s very frustrating to not be able to select the appropriate attack or swap dinosaurs in time.

I will report the issue with my support key.