Ludia Forums

Battles not letting me presss anything

Bug Description: Almost half of the battles I do just dob’t let me pick a move or switch creatures even if I press something it just waits the 15 seconds timer and then does the basic attack. I haven’t even counted how many battles I lost in the tournament today because of this. This is absolutely disgusting and should not be happening ever. And don’t even try telling me to check my connection because it’s fine.

Area is was found in: sometimes battle arena and all the time in tournaments

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- enter battle
Step 2 - try to do anything like I don’t know play the game for example?

How often does it happen: pretty much 1/3 battles sometimes more often in tournaments. Less times in battle arena. Sometimes its in the whole battle sometimes in the middle of one it just stops working.

What type of device are you using: iphone 9

Anything else? Don’t feel like a screenshot can actually show it in action so no.

3 Likes

iPhone 9 exists? Anyways,I too have had the same bug. I hate how I see myself lose in front of my opponent.

I’m getting this too on iphone XR. Friendly battles and strike towers are buggy too. Lost connections, move buttons don’t load, the whole thing doesn’t load and then I restart the game and the battle has started without me, etc.

1 Like

This happens to me too and its really fustrating especially when it happena in the arena.

Im using a Samsung tablet.

1 Like

Hello everyone! I’m sorry to hear about the buttons not working/loading. I know how frustrating that can be. Our support team will be happy to assist you with this. You can reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com. Including your support key will help them locate your account faster.

1 Like

I am suffering through this too. Mostly during battles, So after I choose my first creature I just let the game play out. I assume the first creature will be joining the battle next and the game will always choose the first action. I haven’t won a battle yet doing this but I defeated two creatures once! I am using an iPhone 11 Pro Max on AT&T Wi-Fi.