Ludia Forums

Battles timing out

Why is it so hard to get into battles? They constantly Time out as well.

3 Likes

I have been having the same problem. It takes approximately 8-10 attempts to get a battle. I’m in Lockwood Estates, and my friend in Sorna Marshes also has issues, but not as frequent.

1 Like

I have tried five times to battle and all timed out. Android problem I’m sure since it took over 12 hrs to get on. VIP gone

I have finally got into battles and won three incubators for a total of 9 trophies. What’s the deal with that? I have been also losing a lot more since the new update as well :pensive:

Same here.

iPhone iOS 12.

It took 5 tries to get a battle on my Ipad but it was my 2nd account down in arena 3. I would occasionally get timeouts there but not like this.

I’ve never had timeouts on my main account till now… never. Unless no body is battling you can’t say there isn’t a team average of 21.5 to 25.25 out there somewhere.

What on earth is happening to this game.

2 Likes

I have tried to battle EIGHT GOD DAMN TIMES! Time out rate 100%. I WANT TO BATTLE! RIGHT NOW! TO HELL WITH THIS BROKEN GAME! BYE BYE!

2 Likes

Same problem here, I waited so much the update because I use android and now this. I’m speechless.

I am getting tired of this. Fix it !

This major attention too.

Wierd. It was awful yesterday, by I’ve done 10 battles today and 1 timed out
I even got my highscore with the new drone

There is a solution to the battles issue. Just restart the game and retry for a battle. Works every time for me. Don’t request battles consecutively as that bugs out the system.

Neat. Another bug that requires you to restart the game that Ludia wont fix. Its bad enough that they havent fixed the bug where you cant message in alliance chat after doing a battle without restarting and thats been like 5 or 6 months now.

All these new bugs, coupled with the god awful new trophy reward system and darting and i think my patience with this game has run out.

This was suppose to be the make or break update, the one that decided for a lot of people whether to stay with the game or not. Cant speak for other people but this update was an absolute disaster and I no longer look forward to playing it.

Honestly whoever at Ludia is in charge of approving some of these decisions should not have a job. Its really quite surprising.

1 Like