Ludia Forums

Battles Wont Load and Dino’s Won’t Upgrade

Is anyone else having the same problem? I click battle and nothing happens. Same when I click on a Dino to do an upgrade. It just stays on the load screen.

Having same issues. I was in a battle this morning and it froze. I reloaded it n since then I was stuck on drone loading screen. Uninstalled everything, now I can’t connect to battles and I end up losing trophies points for it. Csht even shoot darts on dinos, just the loafing screen

Hey Gatorphin, it seems like you might be having some connection issues. Before you launch the game, make sure that your internet connection is stable, and while playing, make sure not to switch between connections as that could cause issues with the loading.

There are players who are also having similar connection issues and the information from this thread could be helpful to you.

You can find the thread here:

If you are already on a stable connection but this issue persists, our support team will be happy to take a look at your account for you. Please email them here at support+forums@ludia.com, if you can please include your Support Key in the email, it will allow our team to find you quicker.