Battling becoming ridiculous

Anyone think it’s getting stupidly hard to win in the arena…

In the last 15 battles, I’ve won 3…

Everything is going against me from team selection to crits…
Just had 4 crits against me from a gigispikar or whatever it’s called… it had 5% crit chance.

Just seems like last few days the arena has gone to absolute…(insert word here)

I’ve stopped battling til the reset. Went down 100 trophies in very quick succession and decided enough was enough.

I feel you on that at first I thought it was only mr
One battle I did not stand a chance… Also I get the same fighters each time every now and then a different one may pop up in the four choices.

Arena battles are becoming tedious. For every victory I have I seem to lose the next four or five. Just don’t feel that I am getting anywhere.

I suppose I am not experiencing any of this because I only fight for incubators now and once I have all 4 filled I wait until one finish before I fight again!

I remember in the past when I had trophy lust I would experience this and many times lose 7 and 8 or more in a row but I discovered the more I would keep fighting in a row the worse things got and would keep getting the same dinosaurs over and over and RNG got worse until I left the game and came back in an hour and won

I gave up the trophy desire and changed my thinking in the game because I was getting too angry and came very close to damage my phone out of frustration

I realized it’s just not worth it!

Not telling anyone to give up the trophy lust just that it worked for me and made me a much happier player

I’ve dropped from 3700 to 3514 in about ten mins so I’m done battling till the reset

I keep battling because I need coins. I usually pick up a few thousand a day just from battles. It just takes twice as long now and gets pretty boring when I have to face cheaters constantly. I’d be much lower on trophies if I didn’t always need coins. And now that I’m up there, I hate that cheaters can bring me down. Especially after they’ve been identified.

Lol! That was me! I was over 4700, now I hover around 4500. Frustrating, but I battle for incubators, trying to keep in perspective that it’s just a game (that I’ve invested quite a bit into…)

I used to be on 3500 now im at 3200 :roll_eyes: but its ok i play for fun with dinos i like…i dont care about leaderboards

Sometimes it makes you wonder if ludia is in on it with the cheating for the money
I just checked the top 500 leaders majority guest
And spoofers or people that have no life’s but money to trough away

Yeah when it comes to the leaderboards I’m not bothered I’ve seen the dinos people have there and I’m no where close to having a good enough pack to compete yet I’m just waiting for the free stuff I’ll hopefully get once the trophy reset kicks in then I can get back to battling for fun even when my incubator are full

Wondering how a level 6 tri beats a level 13 tri.? They are the same attacks but the 13 has more health…oh wait maybe it’s the level 6s 3 turns to the level 13s one…how does that work? I know someone said the first one ready is the first to attack but that’s b.s. cuz I am always waiting for my opponent to be ready…

I have stopped arena since yesterday. So no incubators for a while now. Not a big loss, reaching out to be among the top 500 is very hard if you dont have sands of time or money or spoof. I had no more fun in the arena due to the 24 hour ban only and competitive pressure to stay above 3500

Been stuck in lockdown part for awhile now due to non removal of bots in the top 5% of that said arena, and since when is the Stego a SEVERELY op dino??? Like all the ones ive been enountering are around lvl 14 or 16 and have MASSIVE issues with it landing crit hit after crit hit and dealing absurd amounts of damage (around 1450-2100) instantly killing any dino it goes up against when mine are typically faster and have higher attack stats(yes i frequently use the raptor sisters and actual raptors) its ridiculous and needs to be fixed or lawsuits will be filed for negligence and poor game management making the game unfair for most players, and i will provide the first proverbial kick to the groin! Also a little minor tidbit of information, players should win more trophies than they lose to shake EVERYTHING up a bit, is it too hard to ask of the game management and developers to use their brains for once in the areana, just one time is all we ask.

Sincerely,

ALL RESPECTIVE AND ACTUAL GAMERS

You’re gonna sue over a Stego?? You need some tanks on your team. Raptors can’t carry a team anymore.

ALSO ANOTHER MINOR GRIPE, WHEN ON A SIGNIFICANT WIN STREAK ACTUAL GAMERS SHOUL REVIEVE 20-30 ACTUAL INGAME DOLLARS PER WIN. Also fix the 5 only incubator system, you should be able to recieve as many as you wish in the arena so that there are more opportunities to get the stuff you need. Also every 5th win in a streak you should be able to have a player choice incubator awarded( meaning that the player gets to choose what dna he or she wants to recieve in said incubator with having the ability to choose from ANY and all dinosaur DNA).

Sue was a T-rex, so yes. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

ALSO another minor complaint, when on a significant win streak actual gamers should recieve 20-30 actual ingame dollars per win. Also fix the 5 only incubator system, you should be able to recieve as many as you wish in the arena so that there are more opportunities to get the stuff you need. Also every 5th win in a streak you should be able to have a player choice incubator awarded( meaning that the player gets to choose what dna he or she wants to recieve in said incubator with having the ability to choose from ANY and all dinosaur DNA).

Thats they thing dude. I have a lvl 16 Rex, lvl 20 Majungasaurus, and a level 18 Stegoceratops on my team besides the raptors, which the rules regarding them need to go back to a previous change theyre all immune to any slow affect. The name raptor does mean bird of prey which means they need to have at least 2000 min attack regardless of level and a 45% chance at a crit. This lame duck status is just that lame.

Yeah, I see your point. I guess you’ll see them in court soon and straighten all of this out for us. Thanks in advance.