Battling without me

It’s pretty annoying that I keep losing battles and trophies because of continuous game glitches and bugs. The game states that waiting for an opponent has timed out and returns me to the main screen. Then when I try to battle again, I find that I’m already in a battle being badly beaten. Also, the battles just get stuck in the loading screen, and I have to close the app. Then I re-enter and, again, find myself losing badly in a battle. It’s ridiculous and annoying. All these things have happened repeatedly since the new updates.
I haven’t stopped playing yet, but it’s heading in that direction.

Hey Thomas_Hunt, it’s possible that a connection issue could cause this because when you disconnect from battle, the AI will take over for you. Take a look at the thread here: [News] Jurassic World Alive | AI in Battle

However, I have heard of the match “timed out” issue before, and our support team would like to investigate this further. Reach out to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with more information and your support key to assist them with the investigation. If this is happening a lot, try the troubleshooting steps on this thread here: Lost a battle I was winning