Ludia Forums

Battling woes

Hey guys, so I just had a battle right, and this was after I downloaded the update. Now usually as per usual I came up against a team that had dinosaurs at least 5 levels higher than me, and I think Ludia needs to stop that and give opponents that are at my level but that’s besides the point. Like the Sorna Marches began missing and as I clicked on an option to use I the move dissappeared and before the other dinosaur had made its move my dinos began instantly dying and it confused me to heck. Can someone help me here or if there’s anyone from Ludia, what exactly is this? (NOTE: not a phone call or alert was received when in the battle arena)

Also Ive has people from this forum sending me some really nasty things that could be considered harassment material and I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve this but I have reported you (whoever you may be), and I could take it to the police if I really wanted to, but I mean I don’t want to waste my time with people who don’t have anything better to do with their irrelevant lives in my case. So just stop, thank u

Sometime our donwloader slower than opponent, sometime it happen to me. Better after updtae clik all dino in your dex to minimiz downloading data.