Ludia Forums

Beating Mortem Rex with 3 Dinosaurs

If we can tag along a level 6 Haast g2 or a level 1 sloth, how about we just tag along nothing? No pro, no noob, no bait, just the 3 players. Are they maxed boosted? Without even watching the video you know the answer lol. https://youtu.be/xo5rjI-0u-0

10 Likes

Absolute mad lad.

3 Likes

you sir are insane, enough said. I just wish I had unique hybrids to even stand a chance against mortem or hadros. but I’m only level 13 and have a ways to go. but on a random note, I somehow am halfway to unlocking quetzorion? IDK how.

2 Likes

Meme Crew does it again.

3 Likes

Love watching your video

3 Likes

Haha, exactly. I’m always amused by the people who come into raid chat and say something like, “I need to do a Mortem raid! I have the eagle, just need a few more people.” Well, they don’t need you, kid. :wink:

Gimmick raids are certainly an accomplishment and are fun to watch, but most people who lack three friends with 30/30s would be better served by working on a decent raid dino instead of begging for a carry. I like the tryos strategy, which can be done with more attainable stuff and works well for a lot of mid-tier alliances.

5 Likes

TheProC: Wanna see me come up with a ridiculous strat for defeating Mortem Rex?

TheProC:

6 Likes

Now that me and the team have beaten Mortem Rex with 3 creatures, that leaves an open spot for absolutely every creature in the game, we’ve really only just scratched the surface with the previous strats. Lol

6 Likes

Nice! Cool strat. Morty has also been done with 3 players multiple times before with different strats.

1 Like

oh cool, can I see one?

We have done Tuo, Tenrex, Max. And we were very close on 2xPho + Tenrex, maybe only 1 crit short, so I’m pretty sure someone else has done that one. But with these strats you need optimal luck.

Is there a video? I’d like to see it in action. :smiley:

I wasnt in the lobby. Will ask for a video.

1 Like

k thx :smiley:

Sorry, no video. Only screenshot. And I think this was before Max nerf.

3 Likes

Oh cool, I presume the maxima must of had a base of 2.5k attack to finish both minions, I bet Tryo could probably replace Tenon as the third to increase the attack, but the distraction was probably important anyway.

All were max boosted

1 Like

same as mine lol

Which alliances are you guys? Wanna join us? Hahahaha

Do you accept friend invites?
I’m lvl 19, but I only started to play when the quarantine begins (half year agir or less) I’m always online. My trophy rank is 4,8k.
Also I’m on a great alliance, and we have one or two spots left (and I’m just about top 10 in our rank). Would be cool to play with you guys.

By memory: Pho, Pho, Tenrex got Morty down to around 6k hp round 2. And we were very close to finish round 1 one turn sooner, so one more crit round 1 could (would?) have been enough. But all other attempts we had worse luck.