Ludia Forums

Beating Mortem with TWO rare creatures

Big thanks to everyone who made it happen @DreX @Colin_Goodman @schooleyo

10 Likes

My first successful Mortem takedown. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Anyone have either a erlidom with 2500 atk or phoru with 1500 that they can make with the boost shuffle? I’m trying to help a low level friend any help would be appreciated

Great job! Although that’s a very high leveled T-Rex gen 2!

1 Like

Aye that thing is massive and probably boosted to the moon unicorn wizard loves those max boosted lvl 30 rexes

3 Likes

she’s not that massive… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

what’s your IGN IronCaptain? ill send a friend request in game :+1:

Only level 19 and you have a maxed out T-Rex Gen 2 with 100k+ DNA, ain’t no way you play legit😂

He’s pulling a Batman. You know, the guy that once used only 4 creatures.

3 Likes

I’m IronCaptain & the code is 2540. Does that monster of yours do well in the arena?

1 Like

they’re able to chomp thru most things in the arena :t_rex:

1 Like

That didn’t even answer what I said😂 Theres no way u can have 200k+ DNA for t. rex gen 2 and already have him maxed out and play legit it’s impossible

Oh yes, completely impossible to max out a rare. Even for someone who has leveled up only 3 creatures. All the people at the leaderbord must be cheating too huh?

1 Like

Actually, it’s not that hard if you don’t focus on its hybrids and go actively looking for him on the map (including getting all the event ones).

1 Like

How so? If you have been playing since launch or there about, you’ll easily be able to have enough to get Rex G2 to level 30

1 Like

Reminds me of the old days with no strikes I’ve been playing since day 1 I even pre-registered.

It was so hard to progress with no alliance missions or tourneys.

Not cheating per say but spend all their time playing this game and spending all their money lmaoo

Yah I guess but if he’s been playing since launch he wouldn’t be level 19 he would probably be level 20

Fair point just kind of odd to have that much for a rare and only go for him