Ludia Forums

Become a Laker Dino!

We need one more player that strives to keep things fun and enjoys working together as a team. No drama, no pressure to battle beyond 10 take downs on the weekends and no rules outside of normal sanctuary guidelines. Most of our members go above and beyond what is expected and I couldn’t be happier with everyone :slightly_smiling_face:
Rank 97 this past tournament.
10/9 for weeks, but missed rank 9 this week.
One running 20 sanctuary 5/7 days every week.
We’ve been referred to as family with great leadership and my goal as leader is to keep things as fair as possible.
Please don’t post here, click my name and send me a direct message. Thanks ahead of time!

Julie
Laker Dinos on the Ark
(not affiliated with the ARK)

6 Likes

Great alliance :ok_hand:t2:

6 Likes

This is a Fantastic Alliance!.. so what are u waiting for… Join us and Let’s do something special together!

1 Like

It does seem that the unemployment rate in the game differs substantially from real life. Payment in the form of dna is the best we can do. Benefit package includes the above mentioned and in addition we can offer members with high level teams to help with the new challenges that are coming very soon!

2 Likes

Hahaha, that correlation.

1 Like

Needing two players and hope that the number of those that don’t want to relearn the game and leave doesn’t increase.

I have a group of 3. Attaching my current squad. All 3 very active.

Looking for a top very active alliance.

We filled the above two, but just got disheartening news that two long time players are not enjoying 2.0 and left.
Please don’t post here, there are too many snipers which is something that I don’t do in other recruiting ads (hint hint, create your own recruiting ad if you need someone).

Direct message me by clicking my name :slightly_smiling_face: @Nes and @Bryan_Lucas are helping to recruit also!

Thanks ahead of time!

2 Likes

If your looking for a Great Alliance!!! that helps each other, gets great Rewards, currently top 100 in the Alliance tournaments, Has a lvl 20 Sanctuary with the new dinos, Fantastic leadership, and treats you like Family then you have come to the right place…

Direct message us and come join Laker Dinos on the Ark… Let’s do something special together!

2 Likes

1 Like

1 spot has been filled… still have room for one more… please DM @Kodiakhunter1 or @Nes for more info

1 Like

We have made 10/8 the last couple weeks and should reach our 10/9 goal after we are back to a solid 50 members :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both spots have now been filled!

We have managed to reach 10/9 the past couple weeks and need one more daily player qualified to play tourneys. No pressure to pvp, but ask that everyone does their fair share contributing to missions. We are a generous and very friendly gang.
I plan on waiting until after reset to make any changes. Please dm myself, @Nes or @Bryan_Lucas for more info. Please do not respond here. Thanks ahead of time!

Julie

1 Like

We Currently have 1 spot available.

If your looking for a Great Alliance!!! that helps each other, gets great Rewards, currently top 100 in the Alliance tournaments, Has a lvl 20 Sanctuary with all the favorite dinos, Fantastic leadership, and treats you like Family then you have come to the right place…

Direct message us and come join Laker Dinos on the Ark… Let’s do something special together!

We still have a spot open!!! please dm @Nes or myself @Bryan_Lucas For info :grinning:

Close to the minimum requirement for tourneys? Most of us enjoy helping others build their teams and offer advice. Send a DM and we might be able to make an exception!
Please message one of us here before requesting to join. Thanks!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like