Beginners

Can your help those people like me as I just started the game and don’t know which hybrid to make and what Dino’s I should dart and how to do battles

4 Likes

Gamepress can help you a lot! They’re the guys/gals that cover stuff regarding the game! You could try joining their discord(wink,wink)?We can help too! Another thing you can do is download the jwa field guide app which has a crud ton of info!

5 Likes
  • Just dart everything you see
  • Join an Alliance so you can request DNA and get alliance rewards (coins/cash/Dna)
  • Never evolve a creature past lvl 15 unless they don’t have a hybrid or it’s hybrid requires it to be lvl 20. (Some creatures have a hybrid at lvl 10 so stop evolving there and start fusing it’s hybrid)
  • Spin all supplydrops you encounter (coins/cash/darts/FIP tokens used in sanctuaries)
  • Keep up with the forum so you’ll know which event creatures spawn where
  • start PvP battling as soon as possible as every win rewards incubators (coins, boosts & dna)
  • open your free incubator every 6 hours (coins/darts/FIP tokens/Dna)
  • try finishing your daily missions (coins, cash & dna)
  • HAVE FUN :slight_smile:
15 Likes

What @Poezzzie says 100%.

Welcome to the Jurassic World Alive. :t_rex::sauropod:

5 Likes
  • Explore the area around you to learn the Local Spawn Zones (I found it helpful to print out a map from Google Maps and mark in different colors when I spotted indicator creatures that spawn on the map). This is one of the most reliable ways to get dinos you want, especially non-hybrid commons and rares.
  • Don’t forget to stop by the JWA Facebook or Twitter accounts each day for free cash.
  • Free Tapjoy cash in the app is hit or miss (though I’ve heard some players swear by it), but there are some nuggets every once in a while.
  • Don’t underestimate sanctuaries, they can provide steady DNA over time.
  • Don’t let the in-game currencies confuse you: coins are the most useful for new players to progress so it’s good to focus your in-game cash on these first.
  • Don’t worry about boosts until your player level is 10 (you can’t use them until then anyway).
  • Scent capsules are great but you need to walk to get the most out of them. 2 minutes between each spawn and you should move at least 100 feet (32 meters) between spawns for best results.
  • Don’t buy extra darts, just spin supply drops often (especially green ones at close range).
  • Try not to spin chests beyond close range since you only get 25% of the potential reward, closer is always better with these.

There’s a lot of subtle complexity in this game, but once you get the basics down it’s very rewarding. Welcome to JWA!

6 Likes

Thanks a lot guys

1 Like

May I ask which super hybrid should I make as I am getting very close to noodopatosaur and there are 3 super hybrid

1 Like

Hmm… I like stegodeus. Nodopatotitan’s a decent tank and if boosted well CAN work up high, if you’re patient. Gigaspika is pretty worthless

1 Like

But noodopatotitain when evolved gets to a higher level right?

Well… nodotitan(or noodle as we affectionately call it) can be a great counter to a lot of things, like the annoying yoshi(procerathomimus) which is op at the lower/mid-ish levels. Stegod is more of a good generalist tank.

1 Like

I miss the days of good Gigaspika. It was a mainstay on my team in late 2018 as one of my first legendaries. I feel like it needs a buff to reach parity with Stegodeus and Nodopatotitan.

For a long time, Stegod was my highest leveled legendary because it’s surprisingly well balanced and is a great counter to Indominus. #BringBackStegodAPR

1 Like

@Carnoraptor.troodon, definitely, what our JWA family has said. Have fun, coins, alliance, and dart everything.

2 Likes

OK will try

3 Likes

Great! And remember, you can always ask for help from us here on the forums, or gamepress

3 Likes

Sorry but I have been playing for about a month using guest than I decided to join google play thinking that it will transfer my progress to google play but when I played with google play it deleted everything than I disconnected from google play to guest but every thing was gone

Ludia is there a way u could help

Um I just suddenly got all my stuff back

3 Likes

Nice! They must’ve listened! That or google was slow…

1 Like

I just got a noodopatosaurus level 17 but not that good so I should make a stegodetus? And unit will be better? And what other hybrids are easy to make but strong

1 Like

@Carnoraptor.troodon, Stegodeus is a pretty good tank. 30% armor is nice.
In the near future, you may end up also using that Stegosaurus DNA for Stegoceratops, and then send it to Monostegotops.
I agree that Stegodeus is a fantastic choice!