Ludia Forums

Beneficial bug

I got the Shield Guardian quest today, and it was a bummer because I usually only beat 0.5 shield guardians on average play of the explore mode level I am on. Luckily, I discovered that the game also considers ogres to be shield guardians. Probably shouldn’t tell on myself, but I report the negative bugs I see so I figure I should report this one too.

What are cranium rats? For some reason the frostsilver armors count as cranium rats. I think the quests are bugged. I’m going to reroll it anyway, i can only get 2 or 3 to progress every hidden forge run and frankly i’m not going to sit there for 30 games to get it done when the requirement is 75.

Cranium rats are an enemy is new Explore levels that good added last week. They are a parcel of about five rats in one square with exposed brains and electricity running through the group. They stun you a lot. Honestly, that doesn’t sound like too bad of a mission if they are counting the armor suits, and you can take out theee or four of them in each challenge mission.