Best Arena Team Right Now…

What is the best arena team right now? Not the best 8 Creatures but the best team with synergy. I think it is as below but not sure if the new Apex bear will change things. What are your thoughts?

1 Like

Pretty much that but with spinocon instead of rhino and then whatever for boa, I use trebax in that spot but many things work

1 Like

Was thinking the same with spinocon instead of boa, but think boa will be better than spino when it’s lvl 30. With Gorgo, they are the best 10 creatures right now.

1 Like

I’ve come to hate trebax. When it’s great, it’s great. The rest of the time it’s a free dino - loses hard to way too many meta dino.

I also love spinocon better than boa because I can swap it into both deer and skoona.

1 Like

Maybe spino and boa could work? :snake::snake:

1 Like

According to my thoughts gorgo is also a perfect dino to get a spot there…

1 Like

I am tempted to get Gorgo in as well. It has beaten up my team many of times… the question is who does it replace?

I currently use both.

I’d like to replace trebax, boa and lux.

2 Likes

Not sure for now but i prefer over hydra boa

1 Like

Nice! Love the snakes and would welcome a slight buff to both spino and boa.

1 Like

Spino is really good and definitely one of the top creatures. I have it at lvl 30 but don’t have the spare boosts to get it to team lvl.

Happy Cake Day!

1 Like

I would put gorgotrebax in instead of hydra boa (assuming gorgotrebax is 30/30 and hydra boa is 27/27) as both are closers. Once hydra boa hits level 30 that’s probably another story though.

Otherwise gorgotrebax instead of monolorhino as you already have another 2 swappers.

1 Like

I use trebax as an opener more than a closer - and boa as a swap in when I have priority over my opponent and its obvious they will swap.

That said, looking at his team, I agree.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice guys…. Just need that elusive boost reshuffle now.

1 Like

Don’t we all. But don’t count on it.

1 Like

I’m saving boosts up now until I can amend one on the team. I’m F2P so don’t have the endless pit of boosts like most in The Shores.

1 Like

Same. Waiting to deboost my thylacotator, trykosaurus, tenontorex, geminititan, hadros lux and ceramagnus… I have everything lined up at level 30 (except para as I can’t even get the legendary to level 20). Just not the boosts…

2 Likes

Yeah, I tried doing no boosts. It doesn’t work in shores. Sad to say, it took a fully boosted team to get me where I am. More than that, the best dinos have exclusive components. So irritating

1 Like

We will get there! As soon as the boost reshuffle lands, The Shores best watch out :rofl:

What will really happen is we all lvl up and shuffle boosts then the meta creatures gets nerfed and the cycle starts again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes