Ludia Forums

Best bargain hybrid in the game!

Just bought these and paid for all 4 incubators for the cool picture. I’m gonna speed them up with bucks.

2 Likes

I don’t know if gorgo is the best bargain, but gorgo is the best amphibian.

3 Likes

Of course dude! Also Cerazino and Carnoraptor not bad. And since Gorgo is the only tourney amphib hybrid… make an empire of them!

1 Like

Better to wait until wednesdays discount it’s an extra 5 percent for non vips to purchase hybrids which will save you more than buying them on mondays discounts

2 Likes

I bought them at %10 off right after the end of the lythornax tournement.

I agree gorgo is a bargain for what it is.

On wednsday the discount is 15 percent that’s the one I was talking about

Cerazino is also a really good bargain but I already have so many carnivores in my line up. Plus gorgosuchus is just all around cheap. Even it’s 2 dinosaurs that your hybridized are cheap to get him. Plus he’s a super good amphibian.

Oops. That’s ok. I have 13k left over so it’s not much matter.

1 Like

Presto its better because cooldown…
Not a hybrid though :joy:

speaking seriously the best dinos are
indo, metria, segno, gorgo, vips.

1 Like

Your def right except I have gotten bad luck with my gold packs and have only a level 10 presto and level 10 of another amphibian. But I have tons of other vips. I’m thinking on selling some more dinos and buying another 2 gorgosuchus’ so I can have 4 levels 20.

if you look for amphibians in the gold pack you can try to wait for the rotation in the 20k pack is guaranteed… that’s how I evolved some VIPs

I really suck at getting vip points so it takes a looooooooooong time to get 20k

well you can’t plant a tree in one day…

lol. Ill save up then