Best bug yet

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Multiple opponent creatures fighting at once

Area is was found in: Strike Tower

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Fight in the Advanced Anniversary Strike Tower
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Once, a while ago

What type of device are you using: iOS 8+

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

so I was playing the 2nd battle on the Alive trial and I began to fight Ailuarctos and all the sudden Arctodus ran out and began fighting me as well. They couldn’t attack me but it was really weird because then Argenteryx also came out and Fearless Alerted me and attacked me. So I restarted the game and ailuarctos had died and I was fighting argenteryx on auto pilot and then once I beat him arctodus came out with full hp. Definitely the most hilarious bug I’ve seen.

6 Likes

And I thought panda was OP, now its a flock!!!

3 Likes

Hi ChickenR3X! If you don’t mind, could you reach out to our team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? It may help our team find a possible cause for this happening. Thanks!

Yes, thank you!

1 Like

Anurognathus are attacking two times when it uses alert frenzy!

Please help it happens every time!

Ya, alert frenzy attacks 2x.
Since the animation is bugged, it will appear like the enemy creature dies even though it shows health remaining.

3 Likes

Oh my god, I haven’t seen the morphing glitch anytime

This glitch brings abominations.

Old visual glitch brought back while fixing glitches I guess :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like