Best buildings for coins?

Whats the best buildings to get coins?

1 Like

I think Wildlife Preservations ? Dont go spending LPs on them however as dinos produce more when boosted

1 Like

Yep. As troodon said, alangasaurus and labryinthosaurus are really good for coin production. It can produce up to 3 million per 30 minutes with boosted and maxed paddocks

1 Like

Take a look at the most produce coins dino land you have, then place around the highest percent building you have especially VIP building, if you have any

1 Like

None, buildings all suck. The worst coin producing Dino, Bonitasaurus (28,570 coins/15hr) produces more coins than the best building, Horizon Observatory (15,120 coins/18hr). Even VIP buildings are sub-par.

TL;DR, maximize your dino paddocks with decorations for high amounts of coin revenue. Even adding more dinos to a paddock increases coin production.

7 Likes

While I agree that buildings are pretty useless I find the hologram museum to be my favourite, not as good as the horizon observatory but it only covers 3 x 3 and looks pretty good too, I have these for fillers on sorna because I do not like leaving certain paddocks out where there is only 1 or 2 creatures in it, poor coin production and more of a chance to get poor code 19 rewards so anything not at max level/not more than 3 copies goes in the repository.

Zip lines and pagoda gardens are good too I usually just place these buildings where I can to fill up.

2 Likes

Oh I like the horizon observatory too because unlike paddocks like alanga, overnight it’s good for production

2 Likes