Ludia Forums

Best Choices for the Epic Tournament

So, about that new tournament. I think, if we don’t have any bugs or problems till then, this can be very fun and challenging. We’ll have to make a team of only common, rare and epic creatures, with no hybrids. I’m already thinking about mine and I’ve seperated some of those that I think can be useful and now I’m trying to decide which ones to select. Maybe this list can help you too.

Common
DracorexG2, Euplocephalus, Gallimimus, Miragaia, Ophiacodon, Phorusrhacos, Stegosaurus, Suchomimus, Tanycolagreus, Tarbosaurus, Velociraptor

Rare
Carnotaurus, Charlie, Delta, Dilophosaurus, Dracorex, Echo, Elasmotherium, ErlikosaurusG2, Kaprosuchus, Marsupial Lion, Ornithomimus, Postosuchus, Spinosaurus

Epic
Alanqa, Blue, Brachiosaurus, Diplodocus, Erlikosaurus, Kentrosaurus, Koolasuchus, Maiasaura, Monolophosaurus, Sinoceratops, Smilodon, SpinosaurusG2, Stygimoloch, T-Rex

If anyone thinks that other creatures should be considered, please comment.

7 Likes

I would add Gorgosuchus to the epics and Suchotator to the rares…

They are hybrids. We can’t use them

I need to catch up… Thanks for the clarification!

Np, I don’t know much about it either, I’m just saying what I saw here

Epic Diplodocus

1 Like

Lol, I was sure I had put Diplodocus in there. Forgot it, thanks

I am sad that I cannot use my Procerathomimus for the tourney, it is a really good dinosaur imo, I love using it, especially against a sinoceratops.

I’m sad for my Sucho and Gorgo, but still, I think this will be really interesting

I think I already have my main team…

I think best choice is to battle as little as possible and miss this tournament. Going to be frustrating crashing and loosing lots of points.

Its an opt in tournament with rules governing the team you can play.

Diplocaulus Gen 2 and T-Rex Gen 2 are up there.

Both are counterpicks of the top dogs on your list.

Doe (Gen 2) kills Rexy
Diplocaulus Gen 2 counters the SIA line (Irritator, Dracorex lineage, Kaprosuchus)

1 Like

If I was single and unemployed I would have a chance by playing 16 hours a day for the weekend. But since I’m not those things I would get crushed.

I might try it as long as there is no swap in crap to deal with.

I wont touch the horribly unbalanced and completly broken normal arena, not even for stat boosts.

I know I will be miles behind everyone, but it honestly wont matter at all since all I do is PvE now.

I find Arena and tournements to be easily the most non-fun aspect of any game I have ever played, ever.

I love PVP in this game… The only problem for me is the fact it’s unbalanced… And the new matchmaking and boost aren’t helping…

Pteranodon for epics maybe? I’m thinking you could swap it in when the enemy is almost dead and have Pteranodon finish them off with a boosted counter?

I considered that, but that would basically be the only thing it would be useful for… personally if I want a swap-in kill I prefer DracoG2… If the battle continues, Pteranodon would have already taken damage and would die easily for anything faster

Tough decision, I think Marsupial Lion would perform fairly well with a balanced team. Rending Takedown seems like a really good ability. :thinking:

Definitely going to try Pachy and Smilodon.

This might help as well :wink:

3 Likes