Ludia Forums

Best Coin Generation Strategies

So I think I’ve got DNA and food covered but next I want to ask about coins

Right now, I’m sitting around 3 million (not 3k) coins most of the time and when using the badge beacon get around 1 million coins

The things I really want to ask is

1. For someone of my level am I generating enough coins?

2. What are some of the best Coin generating dinosaurs that I should be trying to get loads of decorations near

3. What decorations should I mainly be using?

Any other tips are appreciated

Your park produces 1k coins every…second? The best dinosaurs for coin production near your level are the 30 minute common hybrids, Alangasaurus, Limnorhynchus, and Labyrinthosaurus. Max out 9 of them, place loads of Oasises and Hammonds around them, and boom, you got yourself a decent coin producer.

3 Likes

Sorry, I meant I’m sitting at 3 million most of the time and by using the badge beacon that gets me 1 million per use

Thanks for the help though, will get more of those 3 hybrids and put the decorations you said around them

That isn’t very many coins.

I produce around 14million an hour.

Common hybrids mostly

3 Likes

It does depend on how often you go in to access the game. If you can collect from your park every hour or so, then yes, those are good, cheap coin producers to add.

2 Likes

Ok, I definitely have to step my production up a notch then. I’ll invest in more common hybrids and try and get a good supply coming in

Yeah, I normally check in every hour.

Guess this is my next project then, hopefully it’ll pay off

I’m guessing Pelecanipteryx isn’t recommend since it’s more expensive then the others right?

Pelecanipteryx gathers every 3 hour and has less coin production

Ah ok, so just the 3 then. Thanks for all the help

Built a second coin trap. I’m going to substitute in Labyrinthosaurus once I make enough of him. Just created him today after the unlock and with the discount on hatching. I’m working on two level 30s right now in the lab. The rest of the paddock is level 20s and 10s.

@Tuophysis this is what the coin trap looks like that @Predator_X is talking about (the design is a little different for Carnivores and Amphibians because their paddock is 4x4 instead of 5x5). The only one you might not be able to get is the Sundial decoration. The rest can be purchased in the market.

@Bandeezee,

What is the percentage boost on that paddock?

Never mind, I just looked closer. 608 isn’t bad.

I have 20 clocktowers and 4 more sundials on my other paddock for Alangasaurus and he’s only 697% because it’s a 4x4 paddock. If I’m able to max out Labyrinthosaurus, I’ll probably switch them over there since it will get a bigger percentage, but for now Alangasaurus is maxed, so he gets me like 1.8 million every 30 minutes.

Yeah! I am slowly progressing too,I am sitting at 1.1 million per hour right now lol.

Remove the Argentinosaurus and place Labyrinthosaurus there.

I will in a bit. Still making more Labyrinthosaurus’. I have several level 40 Argentinosaurus’ so they make more for now. Once the creation lab is done, that will probably change.

Edit: Nevermind, didn’t account for the percentage difference. Getting about 400K every 30 minutes from Labyrinthosaurus now. Still have 4 in the creation lab. Accidentally sped up a tournament dino in the hatchery :persevere:. DBs are low again.

1 Like

Use it for both. Tap and hold to place. Won’t collect the coins. Switch them and collect coins.

1 Like

Yes, I do this for my Diplotator also since he collects around 2 million in 6 hours while I sleep.

Ah that’s great, I know what to make it look like now. It might take me a while to afford all those decorations but I’ll definitely work towards it. I’m guessing it’s going to take up a lot of space so I should probably move some of my worse Dino’s to sorna or storage

3 Likes

Watch @Sionsith 's guide on coins

For the Herbivore/Pterosaur (5x5) paddocks, you need to be able to fit a square of 9.5x9.5 of 2x2 statues. So I believe it’s 19x19 little squares. It won’t use up every little bit of space, but it’s needed because the design isn’t a perfect square.

Here’s a thread where it’s talked about with images. You won’t be able to get the percentages they get without special boss statues, so you might have to substitute JHs or Sundials if you can get them. If you’re willing to sacrifice some resources, you can trade for clocktowers at the trade harbor, but they’re pricey if your resources are low.