Best coins sale?

Been playing this game since the beginning. I have lots of level 30 uniques (and all the Apexes that came out long ago enough). I’m saying this because yes, I know, HC should be spent on other things that coins, which is what I’ve done until now. But now, I’m at the point that I could spend HC on coins but I since I never watched coins sales, I have no clue if there’s better sale than others. I’ve done a quick search, but basically everybody is complaining that coins sale are very rare. So, I’ll likely jump on the next one, but I’m curious. Is there better sales than other, like 15% 25%, 10%, and I guess better if you’re VIP?

So what coins sales should I watch for, and how long do you think I’ll have to wait until next one? Thanks ahead for your input.

Side question: Let say I win the lotto, is there some good deals as well, buying some with real cash?

I don’t have an answer for you but I have tried to always update this thread when there is a new coin sale so you can gauge the time between them as well as see what each one is. These are for non vip.

1 Like

Wow, you did had the exact answer I was looking for!!! Good job keeping track of those sales Phil. Now, at least I have a good idea. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

1 Like