Best counter for trago / help with my team?

New on the legendary scene here. My team has a lot of immunity but nothing that does enough damage to take trago down without it being an immense pain in the butt. I’m in the early stage of Sorna Marshes. Any suggestions?

1 Like

I should add that I am of course working on improving my team and leveling, just after any advice that people might have :slight_smile:

I dont have much advice for you unfortunately. Hes one i struggle with as well.

How does posti do?

1 Like

From your team posti is best option against tragodistis. I use Tryostronix against her. Easy option is Allosaurus.

3 Likes

He helps but it’s rough that trago matches him in speed. He does some damage, but trago usually wins because posti is squishy. Wondering whether I need another debuff on my team to help with the invincibility. None of my debuff dinos are very high level though… maybe l15 mono?

2 Likes

Would it be worth me fusing Allosino? I was going to save my sino for utasino because it seems a better investment… but I see a lot of Allo and it’s soooo tempting.

Allosino is great and you can dart sino this weekend. However utasino has unique hybrid so you have to ask yourself do you want to possibly get that unique later. Both sino’s hybrid’s are great though.

1 Like

If the level is too high it’ll be a struggle for sure… but stegod can do the job even in lower level… and that ankylo could also win or at least do some good damage

mic drop

2 Likes

Level up that gorgo for sure. monomimus if it gets lucky. stegodeus with a good strategy. Nodopato can keep him slow and invincibilty isn’t a priority move. Hope this helps. You will get there keep leveling. Trago gave me a headache at your level too.

1 Like

As @User1 said, the easiest counter to obtain, at your level, is Allosaurus. DNA is readily available and he is the poor man’s alternative to Allosinosaurus, given that Sinoceratops DNA is so rare. My Allosaurus is level 26 and still use him in upper Jurassic Ruins, where I have encountered 2 or 3 at similar levels. The little Sinoceratops DNA I have managed to collect has allowed me to fuse Utahsinoraptor, but she is still at level 16…

2 Likes

Change posti for Trex. I use him instead of posti.
It my team and i m in middle of sorna

1 Like

Hint: use slower move before your dino die and let Trex finish that trago.

1 Like

It goes both ways. I can destroy stegodeus with 1 level lower tragodistis but only if both stuns work and stegodeus doesnt get crits.

Only if someone brings tragodistis against buffed gorgo I think. Otherway I think trsgodistis wins.

Stun the bugger into submission

1 Like

Allosino is a great tank buster. Either that or T. rex always does well against trago. Trago is just a really good dino. When I face a level 18+ one I know I’m in for a tough day.

1 Like

Love that posti is squishy :joy: best thing is level up one of your tank busters Allosaurus TRex etc it can be a grind but I would say Allosaurus for the time being as she is normally the easier one to level up another good tactic is if you can Suchatator is a good one to use with the wounding strike it still penetrates the shields takes a nice bit off because the little tank is faster before he can cleanse

Trex is a personal fave for taking out tragodistis and stegodeus, she’s still relevant even with all these hybrids