Ludia Forums

Best match up, 1 on 1

What’s the best match up you like most? I find tryko vs indorap the most fun/ challenging match up. Can go either way … mind games at its best …

9 Likes

Any mirror match is generally fun. Tryko vs. rinex is a good one and stegod vs. rinex is also fun.

4 Likes

I like rinex vs. dilorach. Mind games on the first move since rinex got the decel strike. Or monostego vs. dilorach.

5 Likes

Dilorach vs … Dilorach - have to get the strategy right or the lower level has the advantage :slight_smile:

LOL - literally as I am typing this Monostego vs Dilorach … and they went with Distract :smile:

5 Likes

I think most mirror matches are mindgames. What determines the win is a bit of Crit and whoever slips up.

Indoraptor vs Tryko is definitely one of the classic mindgames match up. :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Anything that you have to think about like dilorach vs rinex or anyone vs tryko or suchotator

3 Likes

Tryko vs a high level Sucotator is a blast … distract vs distract, bleed vs invincibility and high health vs high damage :smile:

5 Likes

I like swapping in my indo to cope with an erlidominus who I think is about to cloak. Either i die or dodge his 4x attack and he will be running for life. Russian roulette is the original RNG.

7 Likes

For me, it’s my Spinotasuchus up against a high level Stegodeus! Do you bleed?

7 Likes

Utahsino v stegodeus, really love being on the Utah side of that matchup

2 Likes

One wrong move and you gone haha

1 Like

Spinotasuchus vs indoraptor …

Will they cleanse thinking you’ll go lethal wound or cloak to block a possible crit ??

6 Likes

The amount of times someone pulled an indo out when i use spino good thing is i look for spino to set up my next dino and don’t want ro win that tie

I like Gorgo vs Tryko.

2 Likes

For sure Tryko and Indo

1 Like

Tryko mirror match. Instant Invincibility when they ID so you can Rampage next turn… probably my favorite exchange in the game.
In my experience, no one is ever prepared for II in that matchup.

3 Likes

Honestly utasino versus any tank. Mind games becuz decel strike or distract or crit for power. Typically i go distract first cuz tanks use their thago or rampage. and if they do end up using ss, u can just go for stun second turn to regain speed advantage and decel strike

1 Like

Indo vs tryko based on pure mind games. It’s hardly straightforward and one wrong moves ensures victory for the opponent.

2 Likes