Best strat for the epic tower?

I can tell by the excessive text on their moves that whatever I send out will be annihilated. Any tips?

1 Like

Grypolyth and Indotaurus (in revenge) worked good for me
and there were only lvl 22 and 21 for me
also Tryostronix and Mortem could be nice choices

4 Likes

A friend of mine just tried their max boosted Grypo, and the big gruff swapped out to one with a swap in move and destroyed it before they could take it out. Don’t think they used Indot, so I think I’ll try a combo of the pair.

Try mortem, a boosted one can take out them all. My team was mortem, gem,mag and i forget the other. Mortem has 3342 attack and 130 speed. gem has 2251 attack and 8040 hp and 118 speed. mag has like 2114+ attack and only 136 speed

1 Like

Spinoconstrictor, Indotaurus, and Andrewtops got me the win 3-1. Lvl 21s work just fine.

2 Likes

I ran a 29 ref and scorp g3, base 26 mortem, and 28 skoona

1 Like

My highest is Scorpios Rex gen 2 l20 and the top few are l18 megalotops etc. got legendary I Rex at l6. any chance of winning it?

1 Like

Tried using grypo, spinoconstrictor, andrewtops and indotaurus all level 21 and unboosted and failed both times. Don’t have the cash to try again.

1 Like

I used level 26 indoT, dio, trebax, and tenrex. Dio got turn one killed by largest goat, brought in indoT on revenge and killed with the counter, medium goat didn’t kill indoT and got k.oed and the DoT goat got one shot by a crit fierce strike

1 Like

What a coincidence… I did exactly the same yesterday :joy:

2 Likes