Ludia Forums

Best turtle hybrid

Been wondering this for a while what do does the community think is the best (meta, kit and design wise) turtle hybrid; here are your contestants:

——————————————————

——————————————————

——————————————————-

————————————————————————————————————-

So who is the champion:

• Carboceratops
  • Mammolania
  • Smilonemys
  • Testacornibus

0 voters

1 Like

I also just added carbo for the lols

It goes mammo, testa, smilo, and then carboto. The top 2 are close

1 Like

Lol i think nemys has way more use than testa, it just doesn’t have the output or defense capabilities of nemys or olania. Plus it has the lowest health

1 Like

Honestly I’ve actually never seen one in area nor tournaments

True, but testa is constantly regenerating hp, and you can’t swap in it. It’s also probably gonna get a devastation off. Smilo is good, but it is easily whittled down and cannot stay active as long. Plus tests with SV allows the next creature to take advantage of something if it falls

Planning on using it. It may seem mediocre on paper, but it brings a world of hurt. And a speedster that can’t be slowed is a good one

Ya but the health is too low and vulnerability isn’t as Op as it once was (flashbacks to turtle sweeps) and with fierce now cleansing it it put testa in very awkward position.

True, but an immunity to swap prevention and swap in heal and dig in behind flashbacks of megaloceros when it could stall with trike indefinitely

Lol come on swap in heal is one the worst swap ins next to swap in null; on escape heal on the other hand is one of the best; dig in tho has gotten nerf thanks to the way heal works.

1 Like

But with armor like that, it’s gonna basically get a free swap. Timing is everything

1 Like

Ya but just writing the response before I forgot heals go nerfed at least for ceratopsians and deer as it’s basically healing only 1x attack…and when you have very low attack, even with armor its not going to help much.

I picked Testa only cos it can be boosted and it might come in handy now that the Rat is back, and it’s new hybrid… (A lot of people are probably still leveling Procera up to 20 cos they wasted it on Yoshi… Like Me!! :rofl:)

1 Like

They’re are a bunch of creatures, like dio, that could be stuck in an infinite regen loop with testa and monostego.
Testa swaps to monostego. Monostego dig in while dio rampages. Monostego stuns and swaps into testa who digs in. Testa basically gained all its hp back. And it’s not like dio can use invincibility. Smilo doesn’t have the synergy

Eh idk @Chickenhawk i think you should go with Mammolania its the best of the 4 and has the most health, armor, and can get very high in attack with PFS (which helps with the heal since it helps increase it to 1.5k hp regenerated)

1 Like

But it has two turn shields and an armor piercing counter and speed control. And 30% armor. Trust me if underestimated one once didn’t go well.

Actually I like them both, I’ve got Lania, don’t have Testa (yet) Can I revote? ( you’ve won me over… I’ll change to Lania!! :grin:)

1 Like

You can vote as many times; just click show results and you can change you vote

2 Likes

Cool, all done. (I didn’t know I could change… :+1:)

Carboto’s moveset makes zero sense. It can beat T-Rex I suppose… but what does this thing want to be? Speedster? Tank? Chomper? I need answers.

1 Like