Ludia Forums

Best ways to get DNA fast and easily

@Flavio_Camargo yes that’s very true I am doing that and doing the things that worked for others and so far I have gained 32k DNA In just 2 and a half days

@Mr_Nobody_cares I have now gone from 74k DNA to 162k DNA now in 2 weeks and I’m still getting more in I now have enough to max spinoraptor and troodon and yutt and para gen 2 and segnosaurus

1 Like

Great to hear it’s working!! If you want spinoraptor you can have it in modded PvP, I have 7 from modded PvP of 3 months doing it. Also if you make the sdna hybrids it will help you a lot because you will save even more dna since they are great creatures for tournaments and daily events

Good luck!!!

1 Like

@Mr_Nobody_cares I need more advice on how to get even more DNA fast because I want to hit 500-600k DNA before the end of February do you think you could help me with that?

Sure! I’m right now in 800k, so let’s get the numbers. You need 500k in 3 and a half months, so it’s 166k a month, 40k a week.

I’ll give you new advices.
-Level up, if you level up at end levels you will win 7,000 dna in some battle stages. That will add up
-Another trick I recently found is that if you have around 20-50 million coins you might get if lucky 3-4 offers a week in trade harbor to trade them for 3,000 dna, so if you improve your coin production and save it you can trade that for dna.
-Also you can trade your coins to food if a trade appears, I usually go to 50 million food with those trades, and then I get trades with food to dna for another 3,000 dna.
-Do modded pvp and sell all the kaprosuchus and I think it’s aerotitan, they come pretty often, they have fast* hatching time, and they give around extra 1,000 dna.

So this tips could give you an extra between 10,000-15,000 a week of dna, plus the 7,000 that battle stages can give you. Every little bit ads up.

Hope it helps and good luck!

4 Likes

@Mr_Nobody_cares thanks so much for the extra advice

1 Like

Hope it helps! Good luck!

2 Likes

@Mr_Nobody_cares I have gotten 76k DNA in 8 days I love this thing you taught me at this rate I’ll have 240k DNA in the next 8 days

2 Likes

Great man!!! Also tournaments like the double one helps a lot for dna, good luck

1 Like

@Mr_Nobody_cares Yup I have landed on 1k DNA on the spin wheel like 10 times throughout the entire tournament

1 Like

I just realized no has said this yet but the fastest way to get DNA is to sell your creatures especially Indoraptors, at 40,000 DNA a pop I think it’s the fastest way to add DNA chunks, although it is not sustainable it is the fastest. And as far as easy it is four button clicks, select paddock, select creature, select sell, select confirm. Four moves to instant DNA.

1 Like

Yes true I’ll be selling the rest of my indoraptor’s when I get 1 lvl 40-30-20-10 indoraptor gen 1-2

I saw this and immediately clicked on it

2 Likes

lol it has some really good tips and tricks that I use to get 76k DNA in 8 days

1 Like

@Mr_Nobody_cares look at my DNA in this picture

Great man! Congrats! You are getting a lot of it and pretty fast. I think now you make the same amount than me, last time you were around 100k and me at 800k now I’m at 900k and you at 200k so you have catched the pace congrats.

When you are near of 400k you will be able to buy some nice creatures and if they take a week to be completed you will find that once they are completed you have regained that dna, so basically you will start earning more than you can spend.

Also if you focus on getting the s-hybrids with sdna you will need to spend even less dna in your regular teams, also sdna dinos have lower cooldown so they are great for events.

1 Like

Ya and I am about I’d say maybe 2 weeks away from another tapyjalocephalous which is amazing so in 2 weeks I will have 250k DNA so that means in 4 weeks or 1 month I will have 300k DNA and this is all thanks to you and btw I am going to be creating a thread to ask none vip members what the most efficient and quickest way to earn vip points is because I really really want to get more vip creatures

1 Like

Most of my vip dinosaurs come from custom trades

1 Like

Ahh nice I don’t get that kind of luck :joy:

@Nonthawath_777 see