Ludia Forums

Beta Raptors needs new, active members

My alliance Beta Raptors is a place for mid-level players such as myself to do some raids, tournaments and work together to get more dna. Right now we’re looking for active players capable of beating at least epic raids and advancing in tourneys so we can grow even further. We may not be an endgame alliance but we can help with getting there. All we ask is for you to be active. Reach out to me if you’re interested.

Sign me up
I want to join
Even i need raid friends
I have epic raids experience
And also i’m an active player
How many players do you have currently btw

Can i join

My id Krish#4135

I’ll send you an invite

My partner and I only started playing 2 weeks ago but already level 10 and spending some $$ to catch up as game has been out ages. We are both super active spending hours a day playing just have no alliance to help and all the ones we join are never active :frowning_face_with_open_mouth: have you got 2 spots for us? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Translated From Burmese

Always be on the line. I will play well. We’re going to be a lot of other guys together.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

1 Like

Always be on the line and active. I will play well. We’re going to beat a lot of other guys together.

1 Like

I’ll send invites if you give the player names