Better rewards for daily events

I think rewards for daily events should be better, at least for those players that are at high levels. They get more challenging as you improve your lineup, but rewards remain the same. So it doesn’t make you wanna complete them as they did before.
Maybe replace some legendary rewards with tournament creatures, or increase the amount of DNA, food, loyalty points, dino bucks, etc…
I don’t know but I think something must be done to keep high level players interested in daily events.

1 Like

@Denver i agree with you, the amount of rewards we earn is very small

1 Like

I wouldnt want any more tourneys they take too long to hatch, but definitely would like more bucks prizes.

I skip events that I dont like anyway especially all the modded PvE which is stupidly hard even compared to my fight for funds.

1 Like

Yes you’re right about hatching times, it would get too tedious to win tournament creatures at the same rate as legendary.

1 Like

I wanted them to increase the amount of s-dna we won in the fusion event, because with that amount we won It is very difficult to make super-hybrids

1 Like

It’s just where I’m still back logged with the tourneys I need to hatch since way back with the proteoryginus tournament, I’m actually disliking the fact as a vip I can sometimes get 5 tourneys in a week but it’s only possible for me to hatch 3 in a week, 4 if I sacrifice my hatchery for space

Would love it if they changed the hatch time for tourneys to be the same as deinocheirus

1 Like

I totally agree, 7 days is too much, they should definitely change that. Maybe 3 or 4 as legendary aquatics.

2 Likes

I think tournament dinos taking 1 week is purposeful … if you just focus on a single tournament dino you will be able to maximize it in 2 weeks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

me as a non-vip the time of 1 week is enough to accumulate DNA…