Got none :frowning: after bugging out

1 Like

I didnt even get that much

1 Like

Our team is looking into this, @Gouldy.

2 Likes

I haven’t received any mail with Trust Points yet

1 Like

ooh i checked my mail this morning and saw a generated message with nothing on it and got an error message when i opened it, was that what it was? :0c

As i wrote in the bug post i didnt get any email for claiming toothless trust points :frowning:

Hope u can fix It soon! :+1:

Same happened to me.

1 Like

Never even received the mail with Toothless TP :rofl:

1 Like

I didn’t get any mail as well

3 Likes

i got 1050, claimed it and get a copy of toothless, and also a baby toothless with 101 TP

I didn’t even get the message (╯︵╰,)

2 Likes

hey, @Gouldy the same thing happened to me but when i went to toothless he had them…?

Ned, I had a slightly different experience today. I stupidly didn’t take screenshots, but I’m sure that the error note was the same.
However the mail that was in my terror mail was old mail that I claimed a couple of weeks ago. (below screenshot)

I wasn’t aware about this bug when I pressed the ‘Claim All’ and got the error.
Hope this is helpful. Or should I still report to support?
:alien:

Yep, exactly what I experienced!

Everyone in my family got trust points except me!

Have received no mail at all since the update let alone any trust points!

2 Likes

Hey AustrALIEN, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can take a closer look? Please make sure to include your support key and that screenshot as well. Thanks!

1 Like

My husband received over 600 in toothless points and I didn’t get any. Please fix :weary:
(Toothless points was the only thing to claim right?)

1 Like

Hey Vikings, regarding the Toothless Trust Points, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key if you haven’t already? Our team would be happy to assist you further with this.

Thanks!

1 Like

I didnt get the mail