Ludia Forums

Beware the Dracorex incubator

Looks like minimum guaranteed, but contents say otherwise.

What do you mean? If you mean by possible additional content, that means you can get another 500 Dracorex along with your 500 that is guaranteed.

1 Like

Nowhere in the content does it show 500 Dracorex, except at the end, with a 1% chance.

Look for yourself, I’d like to be wrong.
Guaranteed 5k coins, and a 2.7% chance at random rares, 3.23% commons

Maybe I’m wrong, but shouldn’t there be a picture of dracorex with 500 in the Guaranteed content.
It’s on the “sell/advertise” page, but not that way on the content page.

Look at the top where it says “minimum guaranteed” it clearly shows 500 Dracorex as the minimum.

1 Like

It doesn’t reflect that int he minimum guaranteed when you go to the possible content. Just the coin.

2 Likes

Probably just a “visual glitch”.

My life is a visual glitch

2 Likes

It’s always been like that, just click on the themed epic strikes on Fridays and you’ll see the same thing but with Epic DNA. You’re guaranteed the amount it says, all the other DNA is random.

1 Like

Could be, but I remember the specific dino being listed in the contents.

The current themed incubators don’t guarantee a specific dino, so that’s not a good comparison.

2 Likes

You okay pal?

Wait, I noticed the guaranteed only shows coins when you click on the incubator, maybe it is a visual glitch then. But I doubt you wouldn’t get the 500 Draco.

1 Like

Yeah, they do usually show the guaranteed dna.

2 Likes

What I meant was the epic strike incubators that feature a specific creature, like this week is Brontolasmus. They list the 200 guaranteed DNA too, although I’m sure they put it under the guaranteed list when you click on the incubator and see it’s contents. So this is possibly a visual mistake.

This is on literally every themed incubator. It’s 100%.

1 Like

Probably not but that’s a topic for another day.

The percent on the dracorex is for additional dracorex dna. I’ve had it happen before where I got 500 rare then another 500. All rare dino themed inc have this mechanic

Came here to say this. Every guaranteed inc has the 100% chance at the bottom; however, the bug is that it displays as 1.00%. @Ned, is this something the team could fix?

Informed our team, Somedinoguy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes