Ludia Forums

Bewilderbeast

Ich habe da mal eine Frage, welcher Große Überwilde ist das eigentlich vor Valkas Zuflucht?
Weil Valkas Überwilder ist ja gestorben deswegen frage ich mich ob das der Große Überwilde von der Berserker Insel ist oder der, der aus dem Ei geschlüpft ist (bei Staffel 6 am Ende) oder ein ganz anderer?
Oder ist es vielleicht doch Valkas Überwilder und ist das dann ein Spiel Logistik Fehler?
Würde mich über eine Antwort freuen👍🏼

1 Like

Translated from German

I have a question, which Big Overwild is that before Valka’s refuge?
Because Valkas Überwilder died, so I wonder if this is the Great Overwild from Berserker Island or the one who hatched from the egg (at the end of season 6) or someone completely different?
Or is it maybe Valkas Überwilder after all and is that a game of logistics error?
I would appreciate an answer👍🏼

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

2 Likes

The end-of-season-six bewilderbeast went on to become Drago’s (presumably). AFAIK this one is the one that, canonically, got killed. It gets a reprieve in the game :slight_smile:.

1 Like

I don’t think the one from season 6 is Dragos

1 Like

Really? Because I’m pretty sure I recall Drago finding it at the end of RttE. (Note: the adult one, not the egg. It also seems unlikely that the egg would have grown into an adult dragon in just a few years, plus it seems like Valka’s been running with her BB almost since her original disappearance when Hiccup was “a baby”, so maybe there’s a juvenile running around somewhere) Anyway, my impression has always been that the BB in RoB is the Valka’s from HtTYD2; the way you get it in-game would certainly seem to imply this.

Again, I think that BB just got a reprieve from being killed in RoB, not unlike Drago’s got a reprieve from being banished. (Note that RoB isn’t “quite canon”; events happen in RoB somewhat out of order from how they happen in the TV/Movie canon.)

2 Likes

Yes, but it could also be a completely different Bewilderbeast, because it means that some still exist only very few

1 Like

Given their size, I’d expect there have never been very many :slightly_smiling_face:.

I believe even in the movie, Drago’s didn’t die, it just was driven off, and if the egg is still out there… plus, we thought Toothless was the last of his kind for most of the series. So, yeah, thankfully the series didn’t end with “oh, and dragons are extinct now!”.

2 Likes