Big moment for me

Yes, I am a peasant getting their first legendary. You should all be happy for me, yes you should.

11 Likes

Woot, woot! Congrats! May you fuse many more!

1 Like

congrats! i still remember this feeling. full of rejoice!

1 Like

Congrats! A newly created stegodeus may worth a few hundred trophies!

1 Like

Congratulations, she was my first legendary too! Right now she is my teams leader as it’s highest level…but only keeping Alpha status warm till Indoraptor arrives lol

1 Like

Congratulations !!! Also, think that there are hybrids that you create at some point, put on your team and sooner or later they disappear from it … but stegodeus no, surely stegodeus will stay in your team forever !!

Stegodeus was also my first legendary … if you follow my evolution, the second will be the powerful at that level Indominus Rex.

1 Like

My first legendary is also Stegodeus, followed by Indominus Rex, later Tragodistis, Monolometrodon and Paramoloch. Recently I have created Monostegotops and Megalosuchus. Every time when I create a new legendary, I am excited. Now I am waiting for my Pyrritator.
Congratulations.

1 Like

Thanks guys! I walked my butt off to get it so it feels good :laughing: My amargocephalus is ready for fusing and I have a ton of DNA, but I need the parasauralophus which doesn’t really spawn where I live. I think I’m going to prioritize tragodistis over paramoloch (although I want both eventually)? And I’m also slowly working my way towards indominus and monomimus.

1 Like

Find an area 4 with Parasaulophus !!! I live with it and work on it and it is possibly the most common creature of the day. In ambio months ago it was in your case … I never saw any. Now it happens to me with the Euplocephalus that has happened for me to be common to be more difficult to see than the epics! :slight_smile:

Yup, I genuinely see more epic t rex than para :cry: I live in a tiny little L1 town and would likely have to drive 15m+ to find a new zone. We’ll be moving next year but until then I live a life infested with lythronax and the mighty purussaurus!

1 Like