Ludia Forums

Big thanks to ludia for Nerfing the two Monsters

Our battle nightmares have gone and the two Dino’s are now nerf that being Idoraptor gen2 and yoshi and aslo thanks to making it like JW the game Rock Paper scissors wise thanks for the big update

10 Likes

You think they have not simply replaced them with other OP creatures?
OP creatures drive profits. They are there in 2.0 if not they’ll be in an update shortly.

3 Likes

And Thor no longer has a rampage, only 2 impacts, giving people a better chance against high level Thor’s as well!

Um, my poor procera was given the monomimus treatment and replaced by monomimus, I don’t even like the monos design. At least it is still usable cuz it gained counter attack.

2 Likes

No, it just means anything with low health will automatically die

You can bleed the G2 Indian, there were several creatures that could easily kill it, it was not as annoying as the green chicken that was immune to almost everything, that creature was annoying

I’m fine with giving procerath a small nerf BUT THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS like can we even have a single meta viable epic in the whole game??? And don’t say it kills too many things bc suchotater can kill tons of uniques and level 30s and it’s just a rare. And suchotater got a BUFF!?? This update was really great overall but there’s no rationale behind some of these changes.

3 Likes

Erlikogamma and thylo beg to differ

1 Like

sarcorixis?

Sarcorixis isn’t good past the badlands

The rixis’s I fight in aviary disagree

1 Like

Yoshi got way too large of a nerf with his hp. I mean, 2400? Seriously? I would understand like 3k but 2400 is way too much. A 1200hp nerf hasn’t even been done before. At least not that I can remember.

1 Like

Miasaura got a 1500 hp nerf

1 Like

And let’s not forget the FOUR POINT drop to her speed! This isn’t what needed to happen to my Christmas Ostrich. Honestly, though, the speed drop is the only part of it I think was completely unnecessary. The attack drop is only by 50 points, and the health drop would be alright if it weren’t for the fact she’s gonna be outsped by way to many creatures now.

1 Like

Apparently not, because people will just complain about how “it’s way to strong for it’s rarity!”

3 Likes

Everything I was gonna say, was already said. Just like @DragonHunter said, its just a matter of time when the arena settles, and a new creature rises, then what? It might even be leagues worse than ProRat and Indo G2. Heh, good luck dealin with that

Movin to the topic of ProRat, I 2nd what @ImpossibleMephit said, noone, absolutely noone deserves a Mono treatment. Again 3300/3500 or even 3000 wouldve sufficed. Or the HP nerf coudve been at the least justifiable if it didnt just lose 4 freakin points in speed. Plus ProRat haters here in the Forums, are just a tiny sample of their whole playerbase, so Ludia reasoning that the nerf was brought on by the masses is illogical. What about the players that arent in the forum? What if the majority of the whole playerbase actually dont want to gut ProRat?

3 Likes

The only real solace I find in this nerf is the fact that Monomimus finally got some love again. Since Mono finally got a buff, I can only hope that someday my beloved Christmas Ostrich will be able to return to her former glory.

1 Like

It also wont be hard pickin where your Mono DNA goes esp. since Monostego got a big fat nerf too.
A moment of silence for Monostego

1 Like

I fight rixis’s in aviary too but I never lose a dino to them bc they’re absolute trash even overleveled they’re incredibly weak. They aren’t even good in epic hybrid tournaments.

I Think that prorat speed nerf might have been a little too much

2 Likes