Ludia Forums

Bingo! How to introduce Scorpius Rex!

So after watching through Camp Cretaceous Season 3, i just have to say i LOVED the Scorpius Rex! Now this is a bit of a spoiler, but it is partially made of a Scorpion Fish . so, since having that in this game wouldn’t be very “Jurassic”, i thought we add something else to the fusion, The Famed Pulmonoscorpius! and not just one, but a flock of 3 of the little devils! this is the moveset i came up with

with this, we can mix it with Indominus Rex to create Scorpius! lemme kknow what you think Scorpius’ moveset could be?

7 Likes

i created this

3 Likes

Isn’t Scorpius not made of indom?

well what else could we make it of? it was basically an earlier indom, just with some added parts

1 Like

I guess your right, it could be an apex or a non-hybrid legendary

5 Likes

I think it will be an other 2 pieces unique like CompyC.
Raptor (deinonycus?) + scorpian (like dr. Wu said) = E750

I dont think it will be an apex. They are enchanted normal dinos.
Maybe a dartable legendary like para lux?

1 Like

The Head really looks like Majungas. Perhaps a GEN 2 of that with Indom to make a unique. You could even use JWEs design for it since it looks similar.

5 Likes

I feel like there could be 2 ways of adding this thing, and brief overview is either adding it as a fusable thing or make just para lux it and just make it a legendary.

Making it a legendary would be just that, and i feel like that would be the best and easiest solution, fusable I would assume it may involve some interesting creatures. If we just did what happened with indom, then it could be rather simple, as indom was made of multiple dinosaurs and animals but in game was cut down to 2 creatures, so we may be able to do that with scorpius as a hybrid or maybe a superhybrid. Not sure how simple we could cut it since indoms ingredients were given to us unlike e750, but I feel like one again raptor dna is required, doesn’t matter which, as long as its a raptor because of its famous toe claw. The rest idk, maybe it can just be the prehistoric scorpion or maybe a large theropod, idk, but this just makes me feel like making it a plain legendary is the best option.
And I don’t think its best to fuse it from indom, since scorpius came before that monstrosity and it wouldn’t make as much sense as the other hybrids.
And I’ve seen a lot of people suggest it has absorb, don’t see how that makes sense for this large hybrid that can’t be used in flocks like the tiny pint size creatures that have it already.

3 Likes

i think they should use this family tree
Dimorphodon + Echo = Dimorphoraptor
Dimorphoraptor + T-rex/T-rex gen-2 = Scorpious Rex
i added dimorphodon cause of the way Scorpious Rex moves, it looked a bit like dimorphodon

1 Like

Really don’t know how I feel about introducing invertebrates to the roster

1 Like

on season 1 brooklyn goes onto e750 files while there in the lab its made up of carno and spino for head, blue for parthogenetics(to reproduce without a male,rex for mane part,scorpion fish for venom and quills

1 Like

Somebody already mentioned but yeah wu said its scorpionfish not actual scorpions so idk if its going to be ever added

the scorpius rex did have a raptor claw so majung raptor indominus hybrid

can’t include indom since this thing came before it

1 Like

Just make it a raid exclusive creature and problem solved. Rarity? Legendary or Unique, nothing less, nothing more.

1 Like

that actually sounds like a good idea to me
would work out since we don’t need to tackle what its fused of or whatever and it can just be added to fridays with the new apex. And I want to guess it could be a unique, but imo has a greater chance at being a legendary, but idk

5 Likes

How about just an apex

1 Like

Scorpius came before indominus

1 Like

No. Scorpius was created before Indom.

1 Like

That’s what I said