Ludia Forums

Bioluminescent para/para gen 2

Anyone thinks this is a lazy way of making gen 2 I like the idea but it’s from somewhere else

5 Likes

Or it could be a super hybrid for parasaura, this would mean we get the unlock for parasuaralophus :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Okay, this is the first time I’m legit excited as hell about a new creature (Ornithocheirus and Ptera Gen 2 didn’t entice me as much). I hope the real Parasaurolophus (super rare) also gets an event soon.

2 Likes

As long as it looks decent. I can’t stand the greenish color of the Allosaurus hybrid personally.

1 Like

Same. I have on at level 30, and I want to make Bontasaura, or whatever its called. I can’t remember at the moment

1 Like

It does look strange on it. I don’t mind it as much as I mind the model. It just looks off, like they tried with the others to have nice details like having a rough skin, but that hybrid is just weird looking. That’s what bothers me the most.

I got my 6th Parasaurolophus from Double The Dinosaurs today. Two more and I have a maxed. However I won’t make the hybrid.

I need more hybrids myself. I don’t have many contenders for Dominator League, so this might help me out. I have alot of Carnivores, and a few amphibians, but not many pterosaurus or herbivores

1 Like

Parasaurolophus Gen 2. Tournament this week for it.

1 Like

Yeah that’s the tournament this week :joy: I’m kinda excited because this will be probably the only creature whose name starts with “Para” which I’ll have unlocked :wink:

No more Gen 2s, please!:pray:

9 Likes

gen 3s coming out soon

3 Likes

Not sure there is such a thing as a Gen 2 that isn’t “lazy” to begin with. It’s just levels of lazy. But let’s not blame the graphic designers. This isn’t so much being driven by “laziness” as it is a way to keep giving us new creatures, but for as little graphic design and animation cost as possible. So if anything, it’s more “greed” than laziness… but I will try not to complain because I know the decisions are driven by a lot fewer players, and thus money, coming in for the game than in its heyday. A new JW movie release could bring an influx of new players maybe, but it’s hard for any older game to get interest in the App stores.

4 Likes

I blame Camp Cretaceous for this
If it does actually glow in-game it could be kinda cool though that’s probably optimistic

1 Like

Tbh they shouldnt be running out of ideas though, there are still a whole host of creatures they could bring out before even starting on gen2, such as iguanadon, compsugnathus, deinonychus just to name a few

5 Likes

True, but I don’t mind the gen 2s. However, every time they add a gen 2, they should make a poll for a new dino to go into the game with it. That way, some more popular dinos get new models, and less popular ones get into the game, or ones that have been requested for a while and aren’t in yet.

1 Like

Yeah I’m all for the gen 2 variants just wish they would add new creatures more frequently, im surprised even icthyosaur hasn’t been added to the aquatics yet, I’m a bit doubtful with deinonychus though as I know velociraptors model is based off of this

Like I said, there could be a poll. Have people decide the dinos that go in with a gen 2.

Yeah I like this idea, hopefully it has better outcomes than COT though :joy:

2 Likes

Have people send dino names that they would want to see, and the Top 5 get selected for a poll. The top 2 of those would go in with the gen 2, as a gen 2 is a reskin, not a new dino

1 Like