Blank daily tasks page

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: when trying b to access the game pagevthat shows your daily tasks it is completely blank with no daily tasks showing at all !

Area is was found in: general game play

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- try and access daily task game page
Step 2 - click on dailybtasks but you get nothing at all!
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every minute with no change regardless of how,many times I try and get the daily tasks page to appear / show details. I have tried rebooting my device more than 72 times now but the bug / glitch / error still persists, I have also shut down device over 40 times to fix this problem but so far no luck, I have also uninstaller/ re installed game more than 20 times to hopefully fix this problem but it is still there after more than an hour and a half trying to unsuccessfully eradicate / fix this problem as well! :astonished: :flushed: :pleading_face:

What type of device are you using: Android V12.4.2

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) see attached screen shot for verification of problem / bug / glitch etc

I have found this happens if you have a full DNA request in your alliance that you haven’t collected yet. Do you have one of those? Once you collect it, your missions go back to normal.

1 Like

Hey JoeVolcano27, if you are still having trouble seeing your Daily Missions, please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key. Our team would be happy to take a closer look at this for you.

Thanks!